Google Drive for Android and iOS devices has just received an update which brings in loads on new features and improvements to the app on both the platforms.
A few features to look out for in the Google Drive app include the ability to now upload photos and videos from your device or a photo directly from your camera in the iOS app and Option to resume interrupted uploads, Create folder, upload to folder and move to folder and more.
The complete changelog for Google Drive is as follow:
New in Google Drive for Android v18.104.22.168:
- Create folder, upload to folder and move to folder
- Filter folder contents by file type
- Option to auto-sync pinned content while on 3G
- Richer Google Presentations viewing experience
- Basic table support in Documents Editor
- Create, reply and resolve comments in Documents Editor
- View and change fonts in Documents Editor
- Pinch to zoom in Documents Editor
- Print files using Google Cloud Print
- Option to resume interrupted uploads
New in Google Drive for iOS v1.1.0:
- Edit Google documents with formatting and collaboration
- Edits to your Google documents appear to collaborators in seconds
- Richer Google presentations with animations and speaker notes
- Create a new folder or Google document
- Upload photos and videos from your device or a photo directly from your camera
- Move an item to a folder in your Drive
- Delete and remove files from your Drive
- Drive is now available in over 30 languages
Download Google Drive for your Android and iOS devices by clicking the widgets below.